Saturday, June 21, 2008

post

Hello! I'm here to blog about one of my buddies! Since her birthday was on Thursday. :) Oh, this post is gonna be long since ive been posting irregularly. So back to my bud. She is.... Joey!! So, we met in form 1. both in the same class, you see. And we weren't even friends then. We weren't enemies too. More like, people in the same class. :) And we fought sometimes too. Then, in form 2, we remained in the same class! And got to know each other better since she sat behind me. And we became friends. Good friends! :) Though we kinda haven't had a heart to heart talk for quite some time, shes still one of my closest gal pals. Plus, i miss M! :( but W is nice too.

And i just finished book 2 of the Erevis Cale trilogy. Its so full of suspense. :) Its from the Forgotten Realms series. And the only two other people i know who read Forgotten Realms, are Prime and Li Sheng. We're cool people man. :P And ive moved on the the third book already. :D So you can see how excited i am. So if you are a fantasy, swords, warfare and elf loving (just kidding) (or am I? *wink wink*) fan, go get a Forgotten Realms book now!

I should be an advertiser! I'm really just syoking sendiri here. :)


I'm starting to regret joining dance. I mean the people are great. But, so much time can actually be used to read EREVIS CALE BOOK 3. :D That and other reasons... Teachers can be real bit#hy sometimes. Like when i was gonna speak out my thoughts, since they asked us for suggestions, a teacher told me to shut up and that all was perfect. Sweat man. Way to give us inspiration. pfft...

moving on to happier thoughts. My blog is kinda boring.. Not the posts. They're full of cool stuff. im talking about the skin. Think im gonna change it when i have the time. :) i feel like making my own.. but it seems quite hard. Ive tried it before, mind you. :D

I guess i'll stop here then. Feeling kinda low.. Bah, i hate mood swings.

No comments: