Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hunky Hulk

Wow! Its been quite a while. Again. School has been keeping me busy. Urgh... school... *shivers*

I hate Kgt. Its so time consuming. I know its good for us and stuff, but I seriously don't think it'll be of much use to me in the future. (I'm gonna be an astronaut!) ;)

Last week was so... uneventful. Except when I went to Gardens to watch THE INCREDIBLE HULK! with mum. And that show is Incredible! :) as good as Iron Man! HULK SMASH!

The only bad thing about it in my opinion, was the way Hulk spoke. It was like.. 'Bett...... tyy......' in a slow, dumb sounding voice. In the comics, the Hulk seems more capable of speech. Can you imagine watching a movie where the Hulk has more lines? 'Hulk... Need.... Go... Pee pee,' would take up and entire 10 minutes. Duh.. how sad is that? but I still hope there will be a third movie. :)


The movie is a lot better than the first. More fast paced and action packed. And thanks to xj, i've come to realize that i may have spoilt 'Prom Night' for some people. Opps. so now whenever im gonna blog about movie or something, i'll try to remember to give a warning first. :D

Spoilers for Hulk 2:


Liv Tyler is hot! :) and its so sad when she (Elizabeth Ross) and Bruce Banner meet again. Talk about true love. The rain scene was so sweet. (i'm a sucker for lovey-dovey stuff. not those plain corny ones) err... im feeling a little gay now. So i'll move on to more manly scenes. Abomination! hes so ugly in the movie. but cool... In the comics he has fins for ears. kinda like a water dragon thing. And hes bigger and stronger than the Hulk (at first) but still lost. Cause the angrier the Hulk gets, the stronger! woah.. And theres this scene where the hulk pulls out this bone protruding from the Abomination's elbow and uses it to stab the Abomination. Talk about whack, yo.

**Spoilers end here**

Okay, I don't think that will really spoil the movies, so read it if you want.

No comments: