Tuesday, June 3, 2008

America!

Hello! Its been quite some time.. Well, as some of you know, I was in U-S and A, greatest country in the world. (Borat voice)

When I first entered my blog, the first thing i noticed was my cbox - ZCHUNG. 'Pleasant surprise' for my return.. no offense to Zhu Chung. It was a surprise. And pleasant, too. (: And special thanks to gal pal Pui Ching- for promoting my blog. :D

America is great. The people there are so friendly! Though some are a lot fiercer. They like stare you from head to toe, nose scrunched. jeesh. Might be stereotyping. But I don't think so. People there seem to be, open minded. Not like some places I know! *cough*m'sia*cough* Not all the people, just a handful. Okay, 2 handfuls. Left and Right is 1. :D I thoroughly enjoyed myself in America. Save a few moody periods. Don't judge me! Im only human! :)

So my mum, sisters and yours truly left for America on err... last sunday afternoon. And arrived there on Monday evening i think. I lost count of days there. We followed this tour to the West coast. We went to three states - California, Nevada, Arizona. Okay, I think i'm boring whoever is reading this post. So, i'll jump to exciting moments! hmm... oh yeah! i walked the walk of death! just kidding. I did walk the glass bridge thing in the grand canyon. It was scary! And thrilling at the same time. I'm acrophobic. Only a little.

I don't have any pictures yet. And i don't think i'll upload any. Its such a hassle! But anyway, heres an vid with america in it.

Author's Note: You don't have to watch previous episodes to get it. You just need to know what yu-gi-oh is. You can, if you want to. Its really funny! And thanks to Prime for introducing this to me, In America!

No comments: