Thursday, June 19, 2008

post

This is gonna be a quickie. :) since im supposed to be asleep. damn. err... on my cbox you might notice 'Jen' saying,'Hi jen.' That wasn't me. So if your name is also jen, please use another name. No offense, its kinda annoying. I am a little flattered though. :P annoyed, but flattered.

Moving on.

I was washing up and using my tongue scraper thing. This plastic apparatus which cleans your tongue. Its scrapes off the dirt on your tongue and leaves your tongue looking all pink and fleshy, no more grayness. :) So i spat out the dirt and i saw.... BLOOD! *deng deng* haha. I'm being overly dramatic. So i panicked at first and spat again. More blood! my first thoughts were of Moulin Rogue. Cause Satine coughed blood and all. But thanks goodness, when i stuck out my tongue, there was a red spot on it. :) And relieved was I. So i continued my scraping. And all ends well, except for my tongue... ;)

No comments: