Monday, February 16, 2009

life takes us in different directions

See the emo title? yeah, this is gonna be an emo post. pfft. for a first post in so long, kinda sucks, doesn't it?

Anyway, reason for being emo - Sarah has officially left for Aussie to attend RMIT. That leaves my mummy, my daddy and me! damn.. haha. just joking. but i am sad.

I just got back quite long ago from dropping her off at the airport. and cause of that i skipped school. *grins* i also met Pui Teng there cause her sister is on the same flight as my sister. At first, i was all 'yay! can skip school again!' but it won't be long before i'll be wishing that i would rather go to school than to see my sister off. It wasn't that hard when Sammy left cause Sarah was still here. and even then i still missed sammy a lot when she wasn't around. And now Sarah has left. Although i don't feel it yet, i know i'll be feeling rather sad after a few days or so.. but eventually, i'll get used to it. I just hope it'll be soon.

When sammy left, i didn't do anything special for her. and now sarah has also left and i also didn't do anything special!! damn it man. Therefore, this post is for them. and so is the following message.

Dear Sammy and Sarah,
I know i don't really show it, but deep deep inside, you two are like the greatest gal pals i could ever have! I'm not really good at expressing my feelings in front of people. For fear of non reciprocation or embarassing myself or some other dumb butt reason, i don't know. So i just want to let you two know here that you're possibly the best sisters any brother could wish for! i just wish we have a younger sibling so i won't be alone. haha. (hint hint to mum!)

-Jen

pretty short message. lol. like i said! not that good at expressing my feelings. And its not that i mind being alone, i enjoy my own company very much. But its cause i could talk to them about stuff i couldn't with other people. And now comes the exciting part!! To anyone who can 'open' up my heart will get 50 bucks!

Still, I am thankful that i have a doting mum and dad who're still here to accompany me. =) as well as crazy crazy friends.

Thus concludes my 'emo' post. See ya!


P.S. i can't stand school now! i wanna burn it to the ground! Let its ashes become dashes in history! When the teachers die, i won't cry! okay, that was a bit too much. =) but then again, i should probably appreciate it now when i still can. who know how i'll be feeling tomorrow, eh? i just wish i have more free time like last time. =(

No comments: