Thursday, January 1, 2009

200NINE

yeah baby! didn't think i was gonna miss blogging on the first day of the new year, eh??

It being two- zero-zero-NINE, bamboo 9 and HQ 9 are gonna do well this year and every year after that. I don't know if HQ 9 has a site, but here is bamboo 9's - http://www.bamboo9.com.my/

So people, drop by TTDI Plaza anytime and feel free to go brahopping. oh opps, did i say 'brahopping'? I mean barhopping. hehehehe!!

You probably have no idea what i'm talking about. Lets move on..

PMR RESULTS! ahh... im am satisfied with my results. so its safe to ask me what I got. I won't break down and pull your hair or something. Go ahead and ask. (pfft.. suckers..)

Damn it!! school is gonna start real soon. just four days left. thats not enough!! but oh well, we've all gotta move on. :)

My new year's resolution: shit! its 11:57 p.m. now. gonna be 2nd of jan soon. nevermind, edit the time. haha

1. Try to work harder.
2. Try to cut down on daily dosage of dota.
3. Try to sleep early. no.. this is a must! I must sleep early!!
4. Try to be more disciplined.
5. Try not to be so fastidious. I'm too much of a neat freak! it freaks me out! like.. really freaks me out.

err, thats all i can think of right now. And take note of the 'Try's. so if i break it, i actually didn't.

oh wait! 1 more:

6. Try not to say sorry so much.

Yeah. Thats right. I'm not gonna say sorry to anyone from now on. you want proof?
Hey spirits out there, Suck it man. haha. yeah, suck my Thang dude. maybe not. I don't want ghostly saliva on me. whooowoooo!!! scary!! haha.

Im so sorry spirits.. don't come looking for me.. please.. im sorry.. i'll give you some blood.

Phew, glad thats over.

I'm listening to Katy Perry now! i ripped the songs onto my computer. yeah. so if you're looking to buy the cd, just come to me, okay? I charge cheaper you know.. good stuff. sounds just like original.

And thats one more resolution:

7. Try not to practice piracy.

Well, look like that resolution is going down the pooper.

Thats it for now. See you soon! in about.. a month or so.. just joking. I'll blog sooner than that.

No comments: