Monday, November 10, 2008

Quickie Dicky

Sup y'all. This one is gonna be a quickie. Just a little prelude to whats coming up on this blog. But i'm sure you don't believe me, am i right? Since i've said many times before that i'll update as soon as possible and thats never happened. Well you know what? Suckers are believers! Haha. In your face, man. I'm sorry.. please don't boycott my blog..

So whats been hanging with me? Well, for one, i've put on a tiny bit of weight. There!! I've said it! Not much i guess.. but i think i look a little plumper now.. compared to the dashing, hot dude i was. Still am actually. Just with slightly puffy cheeks now. Well you know what?? Its gonna be holidays man!! So i'm looking forward to struting my stuff when school reopens. And people will swoon i tell you. Heres how i look now.

These pictures are merely for the entertainment of the readers and are not to be subject to unkind and uncivilized comments.

Picture the first: My first ever attempt using my mum's new webcam. Little bright.
Picture the second: My second attempt. A little less bright.
Picture the third: My final attempt. Showing my proud, self-satisfied smirk.

My hair itself has been bothering me for the past week. Being rather wild and messy. This is due to the fact that my last hair cut was a month and a half before PMR. Which is a long time. Approximately. And as you can see in the pictures, my hair does indeed look a little messy. And not to mention lop sided..

Thus ends my quickie post. which took me 5 hours to cook up. Not so quickie as a quickie can be eh? Im just kidding. Took me less than half an hour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look great!!
Seriously!

ZeN.
*remember me?*
8D