Tuesday, November 11, 2008

hardworker

Thats....... Right!! I'm feeling unbelievably hardworking. which is why i've decided to do another post on the very next day since my last post. Which was yesterday, if you didn't get it.

I've got two tags to do!! Tagged by Naveena and Stan the Man!

gonna do Nav's first.. since she tagged me first. =) Here goes!

1. Do you think you're hot?
Let me check.. *licks finger and touches thigh* *sizzle* Oh yeah....

2. Upload your favourite picture of yourself.
Yeah.. Quite an old one.

3. Why do you actually like that picture?
Cause.. I drew it.. *buck-toothed smile*

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
On the 8th of November. My sister's birthday!! Whoo! go sistah! Its your birthday! but thats over.. so yeah..

5. Whats the last song you listened to?
err.. I dunno. I forgot.

6. What are you doing right now besides this?
err.. I dunno. I forgot. Haha. just kidding. I'm breathing of course.

7. What name would you prefer besides yours?
King Lion King the Ever Righteous First of the Hooty Booty Angelic Clan.

People to tag: (damn.. i have to actually tag people for this tag.) (bummer)
1) Stan!!
2) Xian Yang!! (get a blog man)
3) Zhi Yang!!
4) Ivan!!
5) Pui Ching!!
6) Joey!!
7) Jen!!
8) Alison Lee (yeah.. i know your blog has been revived.)

8. Who is numbah 1?
Only the funniest dude i know.

9. Numbah 3 is having a relationship with?
Number 7. Hahah! just kidding! oh.. you!

10. Say something about number 5.
An amazing gal pal. Why? get to know her and find out.

11. How about number 4?
Another amazing gal pal. Shes loved by everyone.

12. Who is number 2?
Some guy i picked of Petaling Street.

-END

No comments: