Tuesday, May 20, 2008

whoo!

This post is kinda late. But i'll post it anyway.

On Saturday i went for a hair cut with mum. Well, I was supposed to get my hair cut then we'd go eat. But we dilly dallied until it was dinner time. But we went anyway. :D

So my hair was pimping and all. Cool, quite long, and sleek. But I needed a trim. So i went for one.. :)
My hair before the cut. :) not THAT dragonball-ish. but it was something like that.

We went to Mid Valley's 'A Cut Above'. Since our usual salon was closing soon (Hair Channel in Amcorp Mall, PJ. They're real good there.). Then to Little Penang Cafe. Well, that was for our dinner. We got a junior hair stylist to cut my hair. RM 45. Pretty expensive for a junior. >:(

So at first it was alright. Not bad, y'know. The lady cutting my hair seemed pretty cool.
Yeah, the end result was something like that. Hehehehehe.

My sideburns were still really long. And it was weird since my hair was shorter. So i asked the junior hair stylist lady to cut both sides shorter. She put a cloth on my shoulders and took out her.. her.. electric shaver. *boom boom!*(Thunder noise) And with one smooth motion.... *eee!!* or *zipp!!* whatever that sound is... She bloody shaved the whole underside of my sideburns off!! And then she said, 'Wait ah, I make it better.' And instead of doing just that, she made it friggin SHARPER. Wat the hell! well, it was actually Okay.. Just that my sideburn was Striking! like a shark's fin turned 90 degrees. And the whole side part of my head was like a slanting line. And she didn't even shave the stubbles properly.

I look kinda fat, but i'm not.

It was like that! The stubbles were thinner though. :D but cant you see? so straight and pointy, right! It was more striking in real life, mind you. So after that hair cut went bad, i went to hair channel the next day. And my hair was cut even shorter to blend in my sideburns. That sounds so sad. But it looks pretty cool now. I'm gonna have to wait for it to grow long again, but, how long can it be, eh?

No comments: