Friday, May 9, 2008

Well, i forgot what i was supposed to blog about this morning. So, random topic.

I love the Beatles. Their songs rule like no other. In fact, most songs i hear nowadays are like, follow ups of where the Beatles left. But y'know what they say. Original is best! :) And its definitely true. One of my favourite songs is 'I am the Walrus'. go download it or buy it or just get it. Its so psychedelic! And i love psychedelic. Not cause people get all high and stuff. But cause the eccentricity and variety it offers. its contemporary. And not boring. nearly all songs by the Beatles are nice. Get as many as you can. I'll list out some of my favourites. :)
  • Strawberry Fields Forever
  • I am the Walrus
  • Hey Jude
  • Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
  • With a Little Help From My Friends
  • Vanilla Sky
  • Something in the Way She Moves
  • Can't Buy Me Love
  • Here Come the Sun
  • I Saw Her Standing There
  • Baby I'm Amazed
  • Across the Universe
Okay, thats quite a lot. :) and they're all nice. Watch the movie Across The Universe. its a musical. All the songs in it are Beatles songs. And its a good movie, too.

No comments: