Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged by stan!! =D

Rules: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things, facts or habits about themselves. People who get tagged must do the same and state this rule clearly. At the end, the player tags another 10 people. No tag backs.

1. I looveee Mama Mia!! Its so cute and funny! And the music kicks ass too.

2. I wish i lived in a comic universe. Preferably the Marvel Universe! wouldn't it be cool?

3. My favourite actresses are.. Nicole Kidman, Kate Beckinsale, Halle Berry, Meryl Streep, etc.

4. My favourite actors are.. Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp, Daniel Craig, Al Pacino, Robert De Niro, etc.

5. I think Bob Marley is the best black musician ever!!

6. I think Ozzy Osbourne is one bad ass rocker. Which is good. (technically, this is a general fact)

7. I kinda like doing tags.. :)

8. I'm a little afraid of PMR.. :(

9. I can't stand spoilt people! *slap slap*

10. I cut myself sometimes... okay, maybe not cut but just scratch when i have mosquito bites. :D till I bleed!!! Though not very often..

11. I like the feel of rust against my skin. HAHA. Just kidding! I'm not salad fingers.

12. I'm running out of options..

13. I've always wondered how more sweet Wolverine would be if he were to become a Herald of Galactus.

14. I'm contemplating getting Batman Lego after exams.

15. I'm gonna sleep after this.. A very little known fact about me.


More to come soon!! (which will probably be in a few.. weeks?) (I'll try not to.)

Oh yeah! I tag everybody who owns a blog! That should be 10 people..

No comments: