Wednesday, July 2, 2008

post

I know i said i'll post when i woke up. But that didn't happen. :) so i'll post now!

So many things have been going on. And i mean many! first of all, I managed pimp my blog banner thing. I think its pretty cool now. :) and the picture used consists of Marvel comic heroes. Whoo! :P I want a background.. thats next on my list. :D

And I just found out Guy Sebastian has short hair now. Haha! I saw his video, 'Elevator Love', i think. And he has short hair in it. :) The song was okay.

Well, i kinda forgot what i'm supposed to blog about since i delayed for so long. :) But i do know that I got a few books and comics! haha. Let me list the stuff i got. :P

- Marvel What If: Civil War (damn nice, man.)
- Annihilation: Conquest (ooooo.... haven't read it. Can't wait though.)
- Elric (forgot what the full title was)
- Forgotten Realms! Realms of War Anthology (forgotten realms.. *drools...*)


Thats about it. :) i have so much to read! and exams are nearing with each passing day... Will I have time to read it all... Or will it have to wait... *suspense* Haha.. I'm being overly dramatic.

Err... What else... Oh yeah! apparently, theres gonna be a Captain America & Thor movie. :) Seperate, not two in one. Hehe! And Avengers, too. Cant wait! I wonder who'll be playing Thor and Captain America.. They both have to blond, hunky and... hero material. :) i hope they don't use wrestlers. Imagine seeing a Samoa Joe movie. Haha!!

Okay, that was bloody random but i think the picture i edited is kinda cool. :) I like Samoa Joe. but not jackie chan. *bluek*

Oh, I just got back from 30 hours famine. All of the above was supposed to have been posted before it, but I couldn't find the time. I'm a busy man. :P

So, overall, famine was kinda fun. If I wasn't so bloody tired.. Chris, Xyang, Derrick, Stan, Nyee Ken, Ivan and I slept over in Xyang's house the night before and only got an hour or so of sleep. What on earth, right? And we were gonna starve for 30 hours straight the very next day. But Xyang's house was extremely fun! I wont mention the crazy stuff we did. But i'll tell you one thing, more than 1 pair of underwear was broken. Haha! Torn and over the head. if you know what i mean.. ;)

I just realized that Wesleyans are nice, and by nice i mean sporting and friendly all the time. :)

Thats about all i remember right now... I'll blog again as soon as possible.

No comments: